Welcome to Abundant Grace Community Church! Our Name Is Our Ministry, for we believe there is more than enough grace from Him to touch and forever change your life through Jesus Christ. Our desire is to reach as many people as we can with the Good News that God loves us, Jesus is Lord and the Holy Spirit is alive and moving in the Church. We hope that with this app, we can help you grow spiritually and stronger in your faith. you can now view the service from your phone. You may also view previous broadcasts, create your own study notes during the service or in your own study time. You may also opt to receive weekly notification texts and announcements from Pastor Joanna! These are just a few of the amazing features that will be available to you! We hope you are encouraged and blessed!
- Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
- Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
- Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
- With the new app, we now have the ability to send out push notifications to each user. One of the great things about push notifications is that you can easily opt out just be going to the notification settings within your phone.
- Some of the ways we plan to use push notifications is for updating you when we have new content up, such as our sermons, videos, new music, as well as upcoming events!
- From time to time, you may also receive an encouraging note from Pastor Joanna Walker! All of this is available right from the app
- Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
- Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
- Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
- Identity: This is needed to install the app. Pretty much every app in the app store requires this.
- Calendar: This is being use to add events to your calendar. We only add to your calendar and never read from it.
- Contacts: This is only being used by using the Proclaim Presentation Software add-on. Proclaim is a presentation software where sometimes people want to share contact information through their Proclaim Signals. This part allows you to add that information to your contact list. Nothing will ever be read from your contacts by our app, only added to it if you choose to do so.
- Location: This will only be used for location services such as google maps or apple maps. We don’t track your location or movements.
- Sms: This permission allows the app to share something from the app through SMS. We don’t read sms, we only invoke the sms handler for the phone itself.
- Photos: We have built a custom feature for a select few apps that requires this permission. For general app use, you don’t come across any need to allow this.
- Microphone: We are developing an optional feature to record audio journal entries.
- Wifi connection information: Simply to check if you have a wifi connection. If that’s the case we’ll allow for higher resolution images or videos in certain cases.
- Device ID & call information: The device ID is to register the device for push notifications and the call information is so the app can make outgoing phone calls to whatever number is entered in the console.